Pernell Roberts
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Pernell Roberts

Das deutsche Forum rund um den US-Schauspieler Pernell Roberts

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
roberta roberts
voller Zutritt
roberta roberts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 80

The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright Empty
BeitragThema: The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright   The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright Icon_minitimeDi Feb 12, 2013 4:39 pm

adam Adam studied engineering and architecture, he is considered to be the serious one, but he has a quick wit and enjoys a good laugh. He can even smile When the joke is on him. He's the most logical of the boys and the one who keeps his head in a crisis, quick to take command of the situation. He adamantly Believes in justice and fair play and Has Been known to risk his own life to do what's right. However, there Have Been a few occasions When his anger has gotten the better of him, though it's slow in surfacing. His character is very special. Very Happy

What do you think about the personality,the character of Adam?
Nach oben Nach unten
Adam4ever
Admin
Adam4ever

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4154

BeitragThema: Re: The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright   The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright Icon_minitimeDi Feb 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Hey Roberta,

I think Adam has a very strong character. He does what he believes in and has a big sense of justice. Like all Cartwrights he is very helpfull and open minded towards other cultutres, religions, thoughts and attitudes. But this is only a part of his great
character. thumb
Nach oben Nach unten
https://pernellroberts.forumieren.de
roberta roberts
voller Zutritt
roberta roberts

BeitragThema: Re: The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright   The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright Icon_minitimeDi Feb 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Hello Adam4ever...
You're right....
And...Adam adamantly believes in justice and fair play and has been known to risk his own life to do what's right. However, there have been a few occasions when his anger has gotten the better of him, though it's slow in surfacing. Adam, being the oldest, also held the most responsibilty. thumb
Nach oben Nach unten
Adam4ever
Admin
Adam4ever

BeitragThema: Re: The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright   The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright Icon_minitimeDi Feb 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Hello Roberta,

Zitat :
Adam, being the oldest, also held the most responsibilty. thumb
yeah that I think Adam had to grow up rapidly and bear responsibility for his younger brothers, especially because there was no mother for them and their father had to work hard all day.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rosy115
Rosy115

Anzahl der Beiträge : 409

BeitragThema: Re: The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright   The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright Icon_minitimeMi Feb 13, 2013 12:05 am

Hello Roberta,

I think, Adam is very, very gentle, sensitive, polite, attentive and sensitive. Wink

He is a real gentleman. His love to literature, his loyalty to his familiy and his strong convictions, his kindness and his single-mindedness distinguish him.

I like this character very much! rose

Yours

Rosy
Nach oben Nach unten
Adam4ever
Admin
Adam4ever

BeitragThema: Re: The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright   The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright Icon_minitimeMi Feb 13, 2013 12:10 am

ja wolke9

just
Nach oben Nach unten
roberta roberts
voller Zutritt
roberta roberts

BeitragThema: Re: The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright   The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright Icon_minitimeMi Feb 13, 2013 2:32 pm

Rosy115 schrieb:
Hello Roberta,

I think, Adam is very, very gentle, sensitive, polite, attentive and sensitive. Wink

He is a real gentleman. His love to literature, his loyalty to his familiy and his strong convictions, his kindness and his single-mindedness distinguish him.

I like this character very much! rose

Yours

Rosy

Hi Rosy...
Like all the Cartwrights, Adam was completely loyal to his family above all else. There were disagreements and even the occasional estrangement, but family always came first. Very much like his father, they saw eye to eye on most things. Understanding and protective of his family.
Nach oben Nach unten
Christina 24
voller Zutritt
Christina 24

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

BeitragThema: Re: The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright   The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright Icon_minitimeFr Aug 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Hello,

I´m "young" here in this Forum, love it:herz: 
So I´v read your thread early this morning.
I think you both are so right in describing his character. Just a fiction this Adam Cartwright but adorable attributes to all of us, aren´t they?

Sometimes he is a little bit too clever by half, if I were one of his brothers, I could understand that they are not always pleased with him; but in the end, they stand together. Simply nice to watch.

Greetings
Christina
Nach oben Nach unten
roberta roberts
voller Zutritt
roberta roberts

BeitragThema: Re: The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright   The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright Icon_minitimeSo Sep 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Christina 24 schrieb:
Hello,

I´m "young" here in this Forum, love it:herz: 
So I´v read your thread early this morning.
I think you both are so right in describing his character. Just a fiction this Adam Cartwright but adorable attributes to all of us, aren´t they?

Sometimes he is a little bit too clever by half, if I were one of his brothers,  I could understand that they are not always pleased with him; but in the end, they stand together. Simply nice to watch.

Greetings
Christina
Hi Christina
I love this family thumb
Nach oben Nach unten
Christina 24
voller Zutritt
Christina 24

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

BeitragThema: Re: The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright   The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright Icon_minitimeSo Sep 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Hi ,

so do I rose 
Love to watch the episodes. Never could get old or out of time and interest trick 
Greetings Christina:herz: 
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright   The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

The Personality and the Character of Adam Cartwright
Seite 1 von 1